CHAIRMAN – JOHN YEUDALL
Born in the UK John started his career as a Chartered Structural Engineer before moving into general management. His experience covers a variety of industries not only in the UK but in he Middle East, Asia and Australia.
His Middle East and corporate experience led to a ten year stint as an Australian diplomat followed by board positions on a wide range of public and private companies and not-for-profit organisations. His focus now is on Blepharospasm Australia helping sufferers throughout the country.
DEPUTY CHAIRMAN – KEVIN SKIPWORTH CVO JP
Kevin was appointed to the board to fill the office of Deputy Chairman. From February 2012 until July 2015, Kevin Skipworth represented Western Australia in Europe as the State’s Agent General based in London. Prior to that appointment Kevin served as Official Secretary and Chief Executive Officer, Governor’s Establishment, during the terms of five Governors from January 1991 until being appointed as Agent General.
Since returning to Perth from London, Kevin sits on the following NFP Boards and Committees:
- Chairman, Perth Convention Bureau
- Member, Finance and Membership Committee, Perth Convention Bureau
- Independent Board Member, Men’s Sheds of Western Australia.
- Committee member, Perron Institute for Neurological and Translational Science Ltd, Breakthroughs and Beyond Capital Funding Campaign.
- Committee member, The Royal Western Australian Historical Society (RWAHS), Community History Centre Planning Committee, Building and Finance
- Committee member, Western Australian branch of the Cook Society.
- Committee member, Joint Loyal Societies.
Kevin was admitted as a Freeman of the City of London in March 2012.
He has been a Justice of the Peace since 1986 and is a member of the following organisations:-
- Honorary Life Member, Britain Australia Society UK
- Royal Overseas League
- Government House Foundation – Honorary Life Member
- University of Western Australia Club
- Friend of the Perth International Arts Festival
- National Trust of Western Australia.
- Friend of the Western Australia Opera
SECRETARY/TREASURER/WEBSITE – LYN SMITH
Founding Member Lyn started out working as a librarian and later became a website designer.
MEMBER LIAISON – NOLA PENSE
Nola worked more than 25 years in business administration and is currently involved in two voluntary organisations as Secretary and Treasurer.
COMMUNITY LIAISON – ANNETTE CLARKSON
Annette worked in Government and community organisations for many years.